Look Out For #1
Look Out For #1
On today’s show, we open with one of the most entertaining Q&A sessions in this show’s history. In Fosco’s World, John explains why parents need to stop caring so much about their kids because it is creating a soft generation who is unprepared for the real world. Cory explains why the key to success lies in sacrifice. In the Main Event we dive into why you should always look out for yourself, even in a team environment. You must always be willing to take what is yours.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, SHARE the podcast with a friend and leave a 5 STAR RATING with a positive comment!
This episode is brought to you by Fundrise! Fundrise is the future of real estate investing. They are lowering the barrier of entry into this market place. Fundrise enables you to instantly access high-quality, high-potential private market real estate projects, from high rises in D.C. to multi-family apartments in L.A. Each Fundrise investment allows investors to diversify instantly across dozens of real estate projects, each one carefully vetted and actively managed by Fundrise’s team of real estate pros. Go to fundrise.com/biceps to receive your first 3 months of service without any fees!
This episode is brought to you by Square Payroll! Go to square.com/go/biceps to learn more!
Square’s processed over a billion dollars in payroll for small businesses. Here’s a few reasons why people like it so much.
- Get up and running fast. If you’re switching providers, they’ll take care of the paperwork.
- It’s an all-in-one solution that works for every type of business.
- You can pay employees and contractors.
- Offer health and other benefits.
- Sync up employees hours automatically, because it’s connected to your point of sale.
- Pay your team from anywhere with our mobile app.