What Are You Worth?
On today’s show, Cory and John are discussing how to determine your worth. Are you overvaluing or undervaluing your time? There is a very simple equation to figure out what you should be charging for your products or service that many over look. The guys lay it all out for you so you can get exactly what you are worth!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, SHARE the podcast with a friend and leave a 5 STAR Rating with a positive comment!
This episode is brought to you by Square Capital! Square.com/go/biceps Get a loan to grow your business so you can buy new equipment. Or open a brick-and-mortar shop. Or whatever it is you need to do to grow your business.
- Square knows how hard it is to get a loan as a small business, so they decided to get involved.
- Eligible businesses can apply online, no trips to banks during banking hours, they provide access to loans from $500 to $250,000
- Effortless payback, a percentage of every Square sale is used to repay your loan.
- Easy application, no closing fees.
- No fees for early repayments.
- No compounding interest.
- Just a flat fee to borrow the loan.
- Must read at end (disclosure): “Loans subject to credit approval and issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC”